National sized law firm looking for a Legal Assistant to join their growing Personal Injury team, this is an opportunity for someone looking for the highest quality work and the opportunity for strong progression. This is the chance to join an excellent firm with quality relationships with their long-term clients. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in their career and join a national law firm that can push you in your career.
Ultimately, the successful individual will be tasked in dealing with complex technical claims and undertaking defendant PI work. You will need to manage court deadlines to ensure compliance with client protocols, undertake witness statements, help prepare legal documents with and without supervision.
You will be:
* Running a mixture of small, fast track RTA cases.
* Dealing with EL/PL cases.
* Working closely with long term clients.
We are looking for:
* Individual with PI experience.
* Previous experience at a Paralegal level.
* Good time management with an ability to deal with a busy caseload.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.