Job: Junior Cyber Security Analyst / Graduate Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 (potentially negotiable for more experienced candidates)
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on their latest recruitment drive. Hodge Bank, owned by the Hodge foundation (allowing a large % of profits to be given to chosen charitable donations) is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large-scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be a part of their success.
Hodge Bank is now looking to recruit a Junior Cyber Security Analyst to help identify and resolve security vulnerabilities, support the development of the current security framework and investigate alerts generated from their Security Operations Centre partner. This is a technical cyber security role and one that will cover networking, system administration and regulation. They are looking for an ambitious graduate or a junior security analyst looking for their next challenge!
Skills and Experience:
* Ideally a degree either in or with a focus on cyber security.
* Experience in a cyber security role is desirable.
* A passion for cyber security.
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.
* Prestigious offices in city centre location
* Impressive training and development opportunities
* Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance
* Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
* Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
* Regular sports and social events, and use of gym and spa facilities
* Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars
For the opportunity to join a small open to ideas security team working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today.
You can also find out more about working for Hodge Bank at (https://www.acornpeople.com/featured-clients/hodge).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.