Job Title: Trainee Private Client Secretary
An opportunity has arisen for someone taking their first steps in the Law. This is a great chance to progress and gain your first legal experience in your career. This is a position for a Trainee Legal Secretary in the Private Client department. This is a chance to join a growing firm with offices all across Dorset who have a long history of almost 100 years of providing top class legal advice.
The successful Trainee Private Client Secretary will be working in the Private Client department to assist the fee earners, the successful applicant will have had experience gained in other office roles whether that is legal experience or non-legal experience as full training will be provided. There will be opportunity for sponsorship through professional courses once fully developed into the role.
- Communicate with clients face to face and on the telephone, you will need good telephone manner and inter-personal skills.
- Keeping the files on the Case Management system up to date.
- Assisting the fee earners in an administrative capacity.
- Dealing with file and ensuring they are well ordered and comply with firm and departmental procedures.
Essential Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within an office based position.
- IT proficient.
- Excellent communication required.
Desirable Experience Required:
- Be able to demonstrate good organisational skills and time management.
- Previous experience working in a Secretarial capacity
- Experience in drafting documents and legal research.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Michael.Ives@acornpeople.com
or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.