Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Salary: Up to £35,000
Acorn is searching for an experienced IT Security Analyst to join a leading IT Solutions provider based in Bodmin as the CISO.
We are looking for an experienced security engineer who is highly passionate about the latest advances in security and is up to date with the latest tools and trends. You should have a strong technical knowledge base Firewall and Network Security configuration and experience working with various monitoring and analysis tools.
In this role you will be required to offer security expertise for a variety of projects, which include cloud services, application development, Audits / policies and network and infrastructure security. You will be leading a great collaborative cyber security team that use modern security practices, know where they want to go and aren't rigid in toolset choices.
We are ideally looking for someone with exposure to the following;
- Knowledge of Security protocols and Principals.
- Experience managing security systems.
- Experience with web related tech and Network Security / Monitoring platforms.
- Experience of network and security technologies, including Cisco.
- Experience rolling out various security projects and managing stakeholder's expectations
- Networking Skills including LAN / WAN and Internet, Strong TCP/IP skills
* Up to 35k
* 28 days holiday
* Private Pension
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.