Job Title: Senior IT Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £30k
Acorn is searching for an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a leading Managed service provider based in Truro.
If successful you will be responsible for providing 1st & 2nd Line Remote and on-site Desktop and Networking support to customers and escalating issues where appropriate. they operate a predominantly windows-based environment utilising Windows OS, Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange as well as IP Networking (DNS, DHCP, IPV6, Vlans).
* Supporting a Windows based desktop infrastructure environment in a 2nd line capacity, escalating issues to a higher level when necessary.
* Providing basic IP Networking support (DNS, DHCP, IPV6, Vlans).
* Assisting on project work e.g. Office 365 migrations.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following:
* Good level of Windows 7-10 OS experience as well as Office 365.
* IP Networking skills (DNS, DHCP, IPV6, Vlans).
* Active Directory / Exchange.
Nice to Have:
* Experience with Microsoft Azure.
* Experience with VOIP telephony systems.
* Up to 30k.
* Generous holiday package.
* 45p per mile for business use.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.