Huge opportunity for a Paralegal looking for progression in their career.
This is the chance to join a firm looking for someone to join their PI team in an MOJ and Non-MOJ capacity. This role has come about due to growth in the team and gives the successful paralegal a brilliant opportunity for progression in their career.
This position is managing a caseload of PI matters covering MOJ and non-MOJ matters. This is a chance to join a supportive and family friendly firm that pull out all the stops to provide you with the best possible platform to grow in your career.
You will be:
* Dealing with MOJ claims stage 1 to 3.
* Interviewing clients, and taking instructions, and identifying appropriate funding.
* Dealing with new clients and liaising in regards to the initial enquiries.
We are looking for:
* Knowledge of Personal Injury and/or Clinical Negligence claims, or even a general litigation background.
* Law graduate or recognised equivalent.
* Able to demonstrate their organisation skills and be able to hit deadlines.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.