Senior Childcare Solicitor
Requirements and details
We are seeking an experienced Senior Childcare Solicitor for our client in North Manchester, who is a member of the Law Society's Children Law Accreditation Scheme, to join their Childcare Team.
The successful candidate must:
* Have experience of running their own caseload of varied and complex public law cases for all parties in such proceedings including conducting their own advocacy,
* Have strong links across the region with Children's Guardians,
* Have or be willing to develop business development skills
* Be willing to mentor more junior members of the Team
Salary & Benefits:
* Excellent Salary - DOE
* 23 days annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
Benefits (following successful completion of trial period) include:
* Contributory pension scheme, non-contributory
* Death in service scheme,
* Discretionary performance related annual bonus
* Loyalty holiday scheme, ability to purchase additional holidays, paid car parking, laptop with data allowance, enhanced sickness pay.
* No City Centre commute
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.