Incredible opportunity for a Conveyancing Secretary/Assistant to join a booming property department that will work closely with you to help you develop in your career. This is the chance to join a firm with over 150 years' experience in providing top class legal advice, that has an experienced and friendly conveyancing team that will mentor you in your career, giving the successful individual a fantastic opportunity for growth in their career.
Ultimately, the conveyancing secretary/assistant will be working out of the Camberley office, and will be working closely with an experienced consultant. This is a good chance for strong progression with a chance to earn a highly competitive remuneration.
You will be:
* Dealing with a host of different conveyancing matters including sales, purchases, transfers of equity.
* Using the land registry and the portal, dealing with SDLT forms.
* Working closely with the consultant, however you will be also dealing with your own caseload independently.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in conveyancing, whether that be as a secretary or an assistant.
* Experience dealing with CMS and Word/Office.
* Good client skills, someone who can liaise with clients in a very positive manner.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.