An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Contracts Administrator for an initial 12 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As a Contracts Administrator in this company, you will be based in the Brize Norton office.
* Support the HO Business Management and Contracts and the Contracts Management department in the interface with stakeholders, action plan tracking, report generation, key data consolidation, preparation of governance presentations, provide minutes of meetings as required
* Produce and keep up to date project/contract information (eg weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on share points, project/action plans)
* Monitor of reporting information and contractual deliverables against contractual requirements: Offer changes, Task Line availability information, KPI, PIs and continuous improvement
* Identify gaps or errors and implement corrective actions or escalate as appropriate
* Manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders
* Assist with contractual evolution: contractual governance changes, contract amendments, agreements on contractual interpretations, precedence tracking, change of applicable regulations and other documentation
* Maintain and monitor relevant commercial documentation database: Lease, NDA's, MOU's and other agreements
* Commercial skills/ experience
* Must pass UK Baseline security check
* Good knowledge of MS Office tools
* Negotiation level of English both verbal and written
* Good planning and organisational skills
* Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously in a moderately high pressure environment
* Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Driving Licence due to office locations
* £12.50 - £14.50 PAYE / £16.25 - £18.85 Ltd
* On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.