Automation, Automated Tester, Agile, Java, C#, IntelliJ, Selenium, Jenkins, DevOps, CucumberJob:
Automation Tester / Test EngineerLocation:
Cardiff City CentreSalary:
£35,000 - £42,500 (+19.5% Pension + Annual Bonus)
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on its latest recruitment project.
Hodge Bank, a privately owned, highly profitable business, is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large-scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years, Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be part of their success.
Hodge Bank is looking to recruit an Automated Test Engineer to join a highly specialist and experienced testing team working across multiple scrum teams to drive the technical delivery of a customer-centric product roadmap delivered through micro-services and cloud architecture.
You will work in a fully agile environment and join a scrum team delivering external and internal platforms to support the business and their customers. The technology stack is Java based, utilising Selenium, Cucumber and Jenkins as the basis of their test automation framework along with IntelliJ.Essential skills and experience:
- Automated test experience with relevant tools e.g. Selenium, Cucumber etc
· Experience with programming languages for automated testing e.g. Java or C#
· Experience / understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery, plus exposure to common toolsets such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence or similar.
Nice to have:
- A passion and a desire to learn modern testing technology / tools.
- A solid understanding of contemporary architectures, plus AWS or similar
- Experience in a Financial Services environment.
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone introduced to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return, you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.Benefit from:
- Prestigious offices in city centre location.
· Impressive training and development opportunities.
· Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance.
· Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
· Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans.
· Regular sports and social events and use of gym and spa facilities.
- Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
For the opportunity to join a very talented dev/test team with strong working practices whilst working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today.
Find out more about working for Hodge Bank at (https://www.acornpeople.com/featured-clients/hodge).Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.