Leakage Project Manager Devon & Cornwall (based in either)
FTC 12 months
Up to £40,000
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Leakage Project Manager!
Based anywhere is Devon or Cornwall, as you will be travelling around the region.
You will be investing in resources and assets to achieve increased visibility of flow, pressure and acoustic data, and plan to increase the efficiency and application of leakage detection, monitoring and control.
You will be responsible for taking the existing acoustic logging process and procedures and scaling them to achieve consistent and reliable results across the entire region.
You will need:
- Recognised Project Management Qualification
- Proven ability to plan and deliver projects aligned to operational strategies
- Be an accomplished Project Manager with a track record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of contract management and the ability to work with stakeholders to ensure project outcomes are delivered to time, cost and quality expectations.
You will receive a salary of up to £40,000, a private pensions and a load of benefits on top!
APPLY NOW or get in touch with Cory Elliott on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.