Job title: Senior IT Service Desk Engineer
Salary: up to £30,000
Acorn is searching for a dynamic Senior IT Support Engineer to join the Service Desk at a leading Infrastructure Services organisation in Exeter.
As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for providing complex remote IT support to a diverse range managed service clients both nationally and internationally. You will be supporting a predominantly Windows based environment with a particular focus on Office 365. In addition to support work there will be regular projects to complete including Office 365 Deployments and migrations, office migrations & Windows 10 roll outs.
* Providing 2nd Line Windows IT support from a remote service desk environment. (Office 365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange etc.)
* Troubleshooting and resolving complex IT issues.
* Contributing to diverse projects including Office 365 Migrations & deployments, Windows 10 roll outs and Office migrations.
Essential experience required:
* Strong knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange.
* Strong knowledge of Windows 7-10 OS support.
* Exposure to cloud technologies i.e. Office 365.
* Excellent customer service & communication skills.
* Salary Up to 30k.
* 28 days holiday.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.