Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading manufacturer and supplier within the UK. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking to recruit an AMR Project Administrator who will be based in their Cwmbran office. The role is to support the Project Manager in delivering Commercial Logging Projects for various Companies throughout the UK.
* General administration duties
* Setting up the GRPS Dataloggers on the company Cloud system after installation
* Collating reports from automatic / manual systems
* Liaising with onsite and offsite personnel
* Dealing with customers and assisting them with data issues
* Scheduling and planning of Engineers workload on a daily basis
* Must be methodical
* Able to prioritise their workload
* Able to stay focused in a busy environment
* Professional telephone manner
* The successful candidate will be IT literate, numerate and will want to be part of a team
* Paying a basic salary of between £18,000 - £18,500.
* Monday to Friday working hours (8am - 4 pm with 30 minutes lunch break)
* Contributory pension scheme
* 25 days per annum holiday entitlement
* Free parking
* Friendly and proactive working environment
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.