A law firm with a long and illustrative history in providing the best legal service in the market are searching for a Conveyancing Assistant to join their growing conveyancing department.
This is an opportunity to join a dedicated conveyancing firm with multiple offices throughout South Wales, with ample opportunities to progress in your career up to training contract level.
Ultimately, the successful Conveyancing Assistant will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in their conveyancing caseload, as well as assisting in a secretarial capacity, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have a good variety of day to day tasks. The successful Conveyancing Assistant will be working closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
You will be:
* Assisting on a large and valuable caseload of conveyancing matters.
* Exchanging contracts, dealing with completions, completing land registry searches and handling SDLT forms.
We are looking for:
* The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months experience in handling conveyancing matters.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
* A positive attitude when dealing with a busy caseload and liaising with various clients.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.