Business Analyst, Senior BA, Leadership, Agile, Digital Transformation, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Financial Services
Job: Business Analyst - Mid - Senior (Multiple vacancies)
Location: Cardiff City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on their latest recruitment drive.
Hodge Bank, owned by the Hodge foundation (allowing a large % of profits to be given to chosen charitable donations) is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large-scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be a part of their success.
Hodge Bank is now looking to recruit a number of Business Analysts (Ranging from mid to senior level) to help support the delivery of change throughout the bank. The role will include conversing with stakeholders and managing their expectations throughout the entire delivery of a project. You will be working on a mix of large change projects and also helping to drive IT and Software related releases.
The successful applicant will hold an important role in the business reporting into the Lead BA, you will be identifying and defining requirements to drive business improvements across processes and systems. You will be working in a highly agile environment where they are using cutting edge technology for a company that has an excellent environment and a benefits package to go with it.
Skills and Experience:
* Performing detailed requirements gathering.
· Managing stakeholder's expectations.
· Creating technical documentation.
· Working with Scrum and Agile Development teams to ensure solutions meet requirements.
* Senior BA's will also help with mentoring of more junior BA's.
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.
* Prestigious offices in city centre location
· Impressive training and development opportunities
· Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance
· Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
· Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
· Regular sports and social events, and use of gym and spa facilities
* Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars
For the opportunity to join a small open to ideas analysis team working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today or email Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com for more information.
You can also find out more about working for Hodge Bank at (https://www.acornpeople.com/featured-clients/hodge ).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.