Acorn is recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leading manufacturer based in Chepstow with great transport links who is looking for a Credit Controller to join their expanding team.
Based in Chepstow, working as part of the internal Finance Team, as the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Credit Control within the assigned group of companies, working within the Group Credit Control Policy and adhering to all Group policies and guidelines.
* Sole Responsibility for all aspects of Credit Control for their assigned companies within the Group - US, Australia, Brazil and UK
* Provide cover in Chepstow for Ltd Credit Controller during holiday or periods of absence
* Review the company credit control procedures, developing and implement enhancements to ensure the company is up to date with the latest credit management procedures and techniques.
* Manage the outstanding sales balances by contacting customers prior to becoming overdue to confirm payment dates, creating strong customer relationships and so resolve potential issues to ensure a steady payment stream from customers
* Liaise with sales and other relevant staff to ensure debts are managed and they are aware of the Credit Control policies and procedures
* Maintain accurate customer records, monitoring credit limits and payment terms
* Perform credit checks for new and potential customers in a timely manner to assist sales teams attain the best outcome for the Group of companies, whilst protecting the company from risk. Escalating to senior staff where necessary, any potential issues that fall outside the credit control remit
* Where required, initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion
* Preparation of weekly and monthly cash receipts forecasts. Ensuring that all cheque receipts are banked daily
* Maintaining and meeting all KPI's relating to credit collection and Debtors control
* Provision of reports and financial information as requested by management
* Ensure the smooth transit of Intercompany and External sales orders for their designated companies, including allocation of stock, assisting Sales Admin with tax compliance/INCO terms at Sales Order point
* Credit Control Filing and administration
* Provide cover for other Group Credit Controllers when required.
* Ensure that all transactions are compliant with legal regulations within the Group
* Paying a basic salary of up to £25,000.
* Monday to Friday working hours.
* Free onsite parking.
* Childcare vouchers.
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Free fruit, tea and coffee.
* Pension plan.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.