An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as an HR Reward Specialist for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As an HR Reward Specialist in this company, you will be based in either the Stevenage or Portsmouth office, which is your choice. The company's Reward UK department is responsible for developing and implementing policies, processes and tools in alignment with Business, HR strategy and Reward for the Group. In addition, Reward has to secure all operational ongoing processes for performance, salary and grading reviews.Responsibilities:
- Lead and implement HR/Reward projects with a view to simplification and alignment of REWARD structures, policies and processes in the UK, i.e. Job Evaluation
- Undertake research, conduct analysis and prepare reports to assist in the Review of current REWARD structures, policies and processes and in design and implementation of new structures
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports to ensure that the Business remains legally compliant, e.g. National Living Wage, Equal Pay, Gender Pay reporting.
- Support the successful planning and execution of the annual reward cycle activities, including pay review and bonus awards, by providing proactive and timely support
- Handle REWARD related inquiries and requests and escalate, core complex issues to ensure excellent customer service to Stakeholders
- Provide an effective internal reward consultancy Service for key Stakeholders i.e. HR, Finance
- Work collaboratively within the REWARD Teams, providing support and back up
- Reward or HR experience
- An analytical and driven mentality high level of communication skills
- Established Human Resources experience
- £35.20 per hour PAYE / £45 per hour LTD
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport.Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.