Agile Delivery Manager, Agile, Business Analyst, Delivery, Coaching, Servant LeadershipJob:
Agile Delivery Manager (Hybrid BA / Scrum Master)Location:
Cardiff City Centre Salary:
£45,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience) + Annual Bonus + 19.5% Pension
Acorn Recruitment is proud to work in partnership with Hodge Bank on its latest recruitment drive. Hodge Bank, owned by the Hodge foundation (allowing a large % of profits to be given to chosen charitable donations) is building a new digital estate enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools as part of a large-scale transformation. Having achieved significant growth over the last few years Hodge has exciting plans to expand further and we want YOU to be a part of their success.
Hodge Bank is now looking to recruit an Agile Delivery Manager to help support the delivery of change throughout the bank. The successful applicant will hold an important role in the business as the Delivery Manager will be the focal point of specific scrum teams helping to drive large parts of their transformation through to completion.
You'd be responsible for ensuring each team member understands their role and performs it effectively - providing guidance, coaching and support to enable them to do so. You will support your scrum team by identifying and managing dependencies and securing the support the team needs to perform effectively. You will be working in a highly Agile environment where they are using cutting edge technology for a company that has an excellent environment and a benefits package to go with it.Skills and experience:
- Experience acting as a Delivery Manager and / or Scrum Master in a highly agile environment.
- Experience acting as a servant / leader for a delivery team is highly desirable.
- Experience gathering requirements and producing technical documentation.
- Strong coaching ability and experience guiding teams towards successful delivery of large scale projects.
- Highly passionate about Agile.
Hodge provides an agile environment, which in turn empowers everyone to deliver. Anyone we introduce to Hodge will be able to demonstrate a real drive, enthusiasm and commitment for success and in return you'll be rewarded with a fantastic career opportunity with an employer who sees the value in looking after their employees.Benefit from:
- Prestigious offices in city centre location.
- Impressive training and development opportunities.
- Generous salaries, pension scheme, annual bonus and leave allowance.
- Private medical insurance, Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover.
- Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans.
- Regular sports and social events and use of gym and spa facilities.
- Weekly fruit delivery and discounts local coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
For the opportunity to join an open to ideas delivery team working for a secure, driven and profitable organisation apply today. You can also contact email@example.com
.You can also find out more about working for Hodge Bank at (https://www.acornpeople.com/featured-clients/hodge).
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.