Our client, needs you to support their aggressive growth plans, they are looking for a highly motivated, confident individual with entrepreneurial flair to be an integral part of the team.
You will lead production and quality, working closely with global offices and their teams, identifying bottlenecks, problem solving and sharing best practice. In addition, you will identify, address and resolve adverse operational issues, ensuring we remain on track in achieving strategic goals.
* Daily reports on Key Business Indicators
* Audits of various parts of the business
* Providing support for various offices globally
* Competitive salary with performance related bonus
* 25 days holiday
* Company car
* Degree Educated - mechanical engineering, or technology degree
* Strong Analytical Skills and data-driven thinking
* Project management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
* Proven work experience in a global operation
* Demonstrable problem-solving experience
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.