Adelaide, South Australia
Excellent salary, package and Visa Sponsorship
Out Client is a boutique engineering firm based in Adelaide, South Australia working on a variety of Civil and Structural Engineer projects across Australia. These projects include structural engineering, temporary works, civil engineering, condition auditing, project and design management, and forensic engineering. Our client provides innovative and cost effective solutions that enables theirs customers to achieve and better their company goals.
Our client is offering an excellent international opportunity for a Structural Engineer and are ideally looking for someone with experience working in the UK, US, Canada or South Africa to join their team in Adelaide. The Civil Engineer role comes with an excellent salary, package and Visa sponsorship in addition to excellent growth potential.
- Working as an integral member of the Design Team you will interact and be a link between internal and external clients as well as independently managing small projects. You will drive and embed safety into all areas of the business and your work
- Management of small to medium scale projects including Fee Estimates, Tender Submissions, Technical Documentation, Project Scheduling, Budgets and Deadlines, and Client post-completion feedback
- Identify and eliminate and/or mitigate project risks
- Attend site, meetings and inspections as required
- Must hold a recognised Engineering degree
- Preferably working towards chartered status but not essential
- Experienced in Project Delivery of small to medium sized works
- Demonstrable experience of financial, technical and contractual responsibilities in previous roles
- Ability to move to Australia and commit to work, with view to achieving Permanent Residency