Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Excellent Salary and Package
5 on 4 off Rotating Shift
We are recruiting for Electrical Maintenance Engineers at our site in Loughborough, this is an exciting opportunity to join a large Blue Chip organisation at the spear head of the operation.
Working a 5 on 4 off rotating shift pattern which will give you 2 weekends off out of 4.
In this role, you'll provide an effective link between the Operations and Engineering team. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Engineering related activities. You will be working closely with all members of the engineering team, reporting directly to the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
* Installation and commissioning of new site equipment.
* Carry out site PPM's in accordance with site maintenance scheme and AAA.
* Help to create new electrical drawings when modifications are made to existing circuits.
* Fault find on a variety of electrical systems.
* Inspection and testing of new and existing electrical circuits.
* Attend relevant training courses to ensure you are up to date with the latest electrical legislation and regulations
Qualifications / Requirements / Capabilities
* Recognised apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
* ONC / HNC Desirable
* 18th edition wiring regulations
* Inspection and testing qualification
* High Voltage Ap training (Or working towards)
* NVQ Level 3