Supervisor, Manager, Shift, Factory, Production/Manufacturing
Job Title: Production Team Leader
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (Rotating Morning/Evening shifts)
Salary: £Competetive + 20% Shift allowance + Bonus + 33 days holiday + further benefits
Location: Barnstaple, North Devon
Acorn Recruitment is working alongside a local employer of choice based in North Devon, recruiting for a Production Team Leader. Previous manufacturing experience is NOT essential - we welcome all applications from candidates with management experience in any sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established local business and become an integral part of the day to day running and operations.
* Ensure the smooth running of department through hands on, constructive leadership
* Responsible for a team of 10 operators
* Ensuring staff are motivated, hitting KPI's, receive up to date training, adhering to company quality and health and safety regulations.
* Strive towards continuous improvement
* Responsibility for the planning, implementing and management of manufacturing processes
* Working on an early/late rotating shift pattern 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm
* 1 year minimum supervisory experience
* Leadership qualification desirable
* Supervisory experience within manufacturing is desirable, however not essential - Candidates with a proven track record within other sectors will be considered
* Must be a people person with excellent interpersonal skills
* Decision maker
* Results driven and motivated
In return you will receive:
* Competitive salary, plus annual performance bonus
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* 5% employer pension contribution
* Life assurance
* Health Cash Plan
* Free onsite parking
* Early finish on a Friday!