Change Delivery, Planning, Performance, Cultural Change, Business Transformation, Transition, Budget Management, Project Delivery
Job title: Change Delivery Manager
Salary: £36,000 per annum (Plus travel tickets and a final salary pension)
Acorn is working in a recruitment partnership with a highly regarded client, a leader in public infrastructure. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the delivery of change within the Planning & Performance team and play a key role in supporting the delivery of cultural change during a period of transition within the organisation. This will cover organisational, process and contractual change whilst also being involved in with new project delivery and management of key programme budgets.
You will also play a key role working with board level stakeholders both internally and from clients and should have strong presentation skills along with being an excellent relationship builder. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, during an exciting time of transformation and growth for this company as they are an organisation that rewards strong performance with progression.
Responsibilities of the Change Delivery Manager:
* You will have a large role in the management of change within the team, you will be supporting the cultural change that is required through the transition periods.
* The management of budgets and new projects as well as ongoing requirements from both board and the client.
* Management of the client relationship, liaising with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally to make sure that contractual commitments are delivered and reported to on in a timely and accurate manner.
* Knowledge and experience of developing governance processes, including risk management, financial controls and reporting requirements to stakeholders at all levels.
* Strong experience of budget management including event costing and resource level planning.
* Excellent communication skills with experience operation with senior level stakeholders.
* Any experience within the rail sector is desirable.
* Salary: £36K
* Final Salary Pension
* Flexible working hours
* Discounted travel tickets