Day Shifts - Ilfracombe
Are you keen to make a difference?
Immediate key worker jobs available now at Pall - no experience needed!
We've got a number of Production roles available helping to make breathing filters along with other important devices - this equipment will help to save thousands of lives.
And the best bit? You'll get a £100 BONUS after the first month worked, £100 after the second month and a further £100 for the third!
This is an excellent opportunity to work for Pall, a passionate, industrial global leader in the North Devon area. If you want to work for a company where you can learn and grow to your full potential, and help to make a difference to the lives of others, keep reading.
What will the role involve?
* You'll be a valuable member of the Pall Team operating machinery to assist in the production process, using your excellent attention to detail to carry out visual quality checks of all products.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and when completing essential paperwork.
* Boxing and packaging of products.
* Adhering to clean room procedures at all times.
No experience is necessary for these roles, you just need the following skills:
* With outstanding attention to detail, a common sense approach and great interpersonal skills, you'll be motivated to do a fantastic job.
* When things get busy you'll be able to work under pressure, multi-task and 'muck in' as part of a team to achieve targets.
* You will need to be flexible with your working hours to help us meet the demands of the business.
* Excellent standard of written and spoken communication plus Maths and English skills.
* High levels of dexterity.
What are the benefits?
*BONUS* - £100 - for working 1 month, £200 - 2 months, £300 - 3 months
* The pay is up to £12.58 p/h with the chance to earn overtime!
* Pay grading system with scope for future pay increases.
* 33 days holiday
* Excellent career prospects and full training provided.
* Access to a subsidised restaurant.
* Free parking available and easily accessible via public transport
* Opportunities for permanent positions for the right candidates!
* Light lifting roles available.
You'll be doing shift work as follows:
4 on 4 off 12 hour days
* 7:45am - 7:45pm
Interested? If you want to know more, contact Rebecca at the Barnstaple office.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.