Are you a Senior Finance Professional with demonstrable experience of successfully managing a Corporate Finance Team?
We're working in partnership with a leading business in Plymouth who, due to continued growth and holding the majority market share in their specialism, are looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join their finance team.
Supporting the Head of Finance, your role will be to enable the Directors, Board and Committees to accurately fulfil their fiduciary duties and ensure short and long term business objectives are achieved.
* ACCA, CIMA, ACA qualified accountant with proven experience, along with Treasury and/or Project Management qualifications
* Debt Capital Markets and funding strategy experience
* Statutory and Management Accounts preparation
* VAT accounting
* Business Planning and budgeting
* Public, or third sector experience would be a distinct advantage, but it would also suit a candidate from an accountancy pracitce background
Now, I understand that's quite the list of requirements, but it needs to be due to the scope of the role. As such, the salary for this role is commence rate with experience and, coupled with the exemplary benefits package, would even tempt Finance Directors to the post.
If this role is of interest to you, or or even just for more information, the job description, or an informal chat:
Call: Zero Seven Four Nine Six Five Six Nine Eight Eight Zero
Email: Craig DOT Amarilli AT Acorn People DOT Com
Call: Zero One Eight Seven Two Two Seven Four Eight Four Four
APPLY with a CV