Job Title: Legal Secretary
A genuinely fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary who is looking to continue and develop their career. This is a role with plenty of progression with the opportunity to quickly develop into a Legal Assistant and even potential progression beyond that. This is a chance to join a growing firm with offices all across Dorset who have a long history of almost 100 years of providing top class legal advice.
The successful Legal Secretary will be working in the Family department, so they will need some experience working and dealing with Family matters, and will need previous experience working as a Legal Secretary.
This is a chance to work on a host of top quality work and to help the fee earners draft documentation and bespoke letters, and liaise with clients on the telephone. This role has a solid mixture of administrative work and genuine legal experience for someone who is looking to make a career in a fee earning capacity.
* Communicate with clients face to face and on the telephone, you will need good telephone manner and inter-personal skills.
* Keeping the files on the Case Management system up to date.
* Drafting legal documents and bespoke letters to the standard of the firm.
Essential Experience Required:
* General family law background.
* IT proficient.
* Excellent communication required.
Desirable Experience Required:
* Be able to demonstrate good organisational skills and time management.
* Previous experience working in a Secretarial capacity
* Experience in drafting documents and legal research.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please send a recent copy of your CV to Michael.Ives@acornpeople.com or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.