Senior Network Engineer
Acorn is working in a recruitment partnership with a highly accredited managed IT services and consultancy provider, specialising in cyber security, infrastructure and communications. They are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their small but highly skilled Cardiff based team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Network Engineer include:
* Reporting to the Director of Cyber Security and Network Services
* Responsible for pre-sales design, 3rd line support, and leading teams to deliver complex projects onsite and remotely.
* CCNA qualification is minimum and CCNP preferred or equivalent experience.
* Excellent practical knowledge of Cisco solutions and technologies including Wireless, ASA, Catalyst and Nexus switches, and routers.
* Experience of network audits, troubleshooting, report writing and presenting technical designs to senior management is required.
* Knowledge of Cisco Firepower, Umbrella, Meraki and UCS would be beneficial.
* Salary: £35-£40K depending on experience
* Excellent ongoing professional and career development opportunities
* Experience working for a high growth Cisco Premier Partner in South Wales with a highly accredited cyber security team.
* Free onsite parking and onsite café
* Gym membership