Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Salary: 35k + Bonus
Acorn is searching for searching for an Junior DevOps Engineer to provide high level Infrastructure & Development support for internal systems at a leading Software Consultancy based in Exeter.
As a DevOps engineer you will be bridging the gap between systems administration and development, providing support to the organisations development & infrastructure teams, while also managing existing windows servers and Azure based cloud services. In addition to this you will take responsibility for the organisations live environment - implementing and configuring new CI pipelines to rapidly deploy software releases in a highly agile way.
* Supporting PaaS & Serverless Azure technologies.
* Systems administration of Windows / Linux operating systems.
* Management and configuration of a CI pipelines.
We are ideally looking for someone with the following experience:
* Scripting (Python, Bash, PowerShell)
* Windows Server systems administration.
* Experience working with Azure PaaS & Serverless technologies.
* Experience with one or multiple CI tool sets (Octopus, Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab, Azure DevOps).
* Application Security (including web hosting, firewalls and WAF).
* Up to £35k.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Up to 30 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.