Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Salary: £35k + Bonus
Acorn is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer for a IT solutions provider based in Exeter.
You will be expected to be experienced in maintenance of both Linux and Windows Physical environments as well as set up and support of virtualised server technologies (either VMware or Hyper-V). A key focus of the role will be to deploy services and products into Azure with subsequent maintenance. In addition, highly desirable for the role is previous experience in automation in either Ansible or Jenkins as well as code management tools Bitbucket or Octopus.
Delivering Private and Public cloud (Azure) hosted IT solutions.
Maintaining diverse physical and virtualised infrastructure (Windows Server / Linux / VMware / Hyper-V)
Working with Internal and External customers to deliver high profile and challenging projects using a range of emerging technology.
Essential Experience Required:
* Experience deploying services and products into cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
* Experience maintaining both Windows and Linux based server environments.
* Extensive experience with the design and management of virtualised infrastructure, either VMware or Hyper-V.
* Exposure with automated infrastructure such as Ansible or Jenkins.
* Exposure to code management technologies such as Bitbucket or Octopus.
* Up to £35k.
* Flexi working pattern.
* Discretionary bonus scheme linked to personal and company performance.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.