Fantastic opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join a progressive and hugely influential property litigation team that are growing their Cardiff office. This is the opportunity to join a firm with multiple offices throughout South Wales, and a chance to join a dedicated litigation team, with ample opportunities to progress in your career up to the next level.
Ultimately, the successful Legal Assistant will be tasked in assisting the fee earners in their property litigation caseload, as well as assisting in a secretarial capacity, giving the successful candidate the opportunity to have a good variety of day to day tasks. The successful Assistant will be working closely with some of the sharpest legal minds in the industry.
You will be:
* Supporting the fee earner with their case files, in an administrative capacity.
* Working on various property litigation files.
* Assisting in various meetings, taking notes, instructions, and preparing the case.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience in property law, ideally at a practical and academic level.
* Organised and focused individual, good experience in dealing with a high volume of case files.
* Ideally an illustrative background in both an administrative capacity, and secretarial.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.