Acorn Finance is in search for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join a leading financial services organisation in Cardiff City Centre. Reporting into the Head of Finance, you'll play a key role in delivering all regulatory returns to both the FCA and PRA.
You'll manage your own team whilst ensuring a culture of continuous improvement across the finance, business intelligence, treasury and reporting teams. Our client is offering a competitive salary between £50,000 - £60,000 along with very competitive benefits which can be shared on first discussions.
* Oversee the production and submission of the Bank's regulatory returns (COREP, FINREP, MLAR and Liquidity) in a timely and accurate manner.
* Work with the Finance Planning and Analysis team to develop business plans and forecasts over a 1-year budget horizon and strategic 5-year business plan horizon and their impact on regulatory limits.
* Produce the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment (ICAAP) working closely with each area of the business to ensure the document is robust.
* Automate the flow of data from the business to the ALM system via the Data Warehouse.
* Oversee the production of the Group's Pillar III documentation.
* Assist with the production of the Bank's Recovery Plan, working closely with each area of the business to ensure the document is robust.
What we're looking for:
* Previous experience in a similar role within the financial services/banking sector
* Sound understanding of all CRR / CRDIV
* Experience of common reporting for both capital and liquidity within the banking sector
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.