Job title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary: £38,000 per annum (Plus travel tickets and a final salary pension)
Acorn is working in a recruitment partnership with a highly regarded client, a leader in public infrastructure. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the delivery of change within the Planning & Performance team and play a key role to lead on all the Continuous Improvement processes within the COO organisation, including culture change and the implementation of tools and techniques such as Visual Management and Practical Problem Solving.
You will also play a key role working with board level stakeholders both internally and from clients and should have strong presentation skills along with being an excellent relationship builder. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, during an exciting time of transformation and growth for this company as they are an organisation that rewards strong performance with progression.
* Lead on design and implementation of Visual Management throughout the business
* Ensure industry good practice is identified and adopted to ensure the best possible outcome for the businesses customers and operational results
* Develop plans and monitor progress of all Continuous Improvement initiatives, provide updates to internal stakeholders, the client.
* Identify and incorporate good practice from the wider companies Group and UK subsidiaries
* Monitor and deliver the requirements specified in the Grant Agreement related to Continuous Improvement, or where they may be inter dependencies with other deliverables
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrable Continuous Improvement mind-set and ability to think strategically
* Good overall understanding of project and change management with experience desirable
* Salary: £38,000 per annum
* Final Salary Pension
* Flexible working hours
* Discounted travel tickets
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.