Quality Assurance Technician
5 Shift Pattern
42 hours Per Week
We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician in Flintshire. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a large organisation at a very exciting time within in the business.
The purpose of this position is to ensure processes relating to product quality are carried out in line with procedures and customer requirements through GDP assessment and internal auditing. Investigation of quality failures relating product on site and highlighted by customers through complaints, ensuring that effective CAPA plans are defined and delivered.
This is a shift based position and you will be a quality assurance specialist recommending CAPA plans for shift based quality failures and improvement projects demonstrating at all times our company values - Excellence, Respect, Creativity and Responsibility.
* To ensure all process monitoring equipment is calibrated and assessed daily / weekly as required
* Provide support to Shift Operations Leads and Team Leaders in investigating and defining CAPAs for quality failures, customer complaints, Nonconformances and audit findings.
* To carry out factory based assessments of Good Document Practice (GDP) adherence
* Ensure all retained liquid and finished product samples are stored and archived in accordance with internal procedures.
* Attend the Daily Operational Review (DOR) meetings, Shift Team meetings and briefs
* Conduct detailed end of shift handover with in-coming Shift Quality Assurance Technician
* Ensure the cost of non-quality is made aware across the shift, encouraging others to challenge losses across the caused by quality failures
* Develop professional relationships with internal customers to drive improvement in product quality and customer satisfaction
* Carry out investigations into Quality Failures highlighted from Customer and Consumer through complaints
To be the successful candidate, you will boast a strong Quality assurance background within a manufacturing environment and will be flexible enough to work a 5 shift pattern and 42 hours per week.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.