A rare yet exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Product Manager to join their business on a fixed term basis.
Key Results / Accountabilities
* Critical Path Management
* New Product Development tracking
* Liaise with the cross functional NPD team to make sure all NPD actions are completed within a timely manner. Understanding escalation and risk
* Product costings
* Responsible for the updating internal business systems
* Excellent organisation and administration skills
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
* Attend or host Customer meetings with Senior Business Development Manager or Commercial Manager.
* Ensure all Quality Standards are agreed within the customers approval process
* Work with the Product Manager / Commercial Manager and Innovation Manager to identify areas of opportunity for New business, through gap and trend analysis.
* Manage and Mentor the Product Manager/Commercial Assistant (if applicable), to ensure the Assistant has scope to develop into a Product Manager within 12-24 months within the role.
* Support Senior Managers in the development, management and execution of the Sales Budget, Overheads and Development costs.
* Negotiate and agree selling prices with customers ensuring quotations are formally documented and approved.
* To develop a detailed knowledge of the Health & Beauty market, understanding commercial expectations, brand positioning, RSPs, consumer and lifestyle trends.
* Manage customer relationships through effective communication to ensure business opportunities are maximised.
* Create and present Business and Product presentations when required.
Education and Experience
* A level and/or Degree Level in fashion or marketing ideally
* Spoken and written English Language
* Excellent level of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Experience in a Marketing or Product Management
* Marketing knowledge from a course/degree or job experience
* Project Management experience
* Able to work as part of a team and demonstrate team working attributes
* Excellent communication skills - able to communicate to a variety of different stakeholders
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.