A highly regarded law firm who has been providing legal services for over 100 years are looking for a Legal Secretary/Receptionist to join their team in Cullompton.
The firm is seeking a Legal Secretary/Receptionist to assist in all aspects of legal administration work and secretarial duties. The successful Legal Secretary/Receptionist will have proven experience of general typing and office practice would be ideal. Responsibilities of Legal Secretary/Receptionist
Essential Experience Required:
- Providing support to fee earners and covering the office reception.
- Providing excellent client care at all times, in compliance with the company's procedures.
- Managing client files as well as speaking with clients.
- Providing daily administration support.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Typing speed of 60 WPM +
- Strong administration with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with a great eye for detail.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- Is professional, motivated and personable.
- £18,000 per annum
- Mon-Fri 9-5 role
- 1 hour lunch break
- 21 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays which goes up a day a year until 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension auto enrolment
If you feel your experience can fulfil this Legal Secretary/Receptionist role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Zoiya Saleem at Acorn Legal Recruitment. Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.