Acorn Finance have been retained by Welsh Gymnastics to secure a Finance & Administration Manager. This role will ensure all financial transactions and reports are completed on a timely basis along with the smooth running of all operations.
This is an excellent opportunity with the Governing Body of Welsh Gymnastics to ensure the thorough management of all finances & daily operations. You'll also work with the CEO and Board to identify opportunities to drive process improvement.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
* Ensure the accuracy of all financial transactions and maintain both purchase & sales ledger
* Analyse income & expenditure to highlight any anomalies which can then be discussed and resolved with budget holders
* Maintain & develop all accounting processes and controls to ensure an accurate and effective flow of information for reporting & analysis purposes
* Support a co-ordinated approach to all procurement & contract activities
* Ensure outsourced payroll & pension providers receive accurate and timely information
* Support the CEO and Chair with board meeting preparation & discussions
* Support the wider administration team with workloads, training and system developments
* Ensure compliance with all internal policies & regulations
What we're looking for:
* Demonstrable experience of managing accounting procedures, reports & transactions
* Proven ability to work with budget holders, colleagues, suppliers and customers
* Good understanding of all regulations affecting WG
* Highly numerate with a good eye for detail to identify any anomalies within financial data
* IT literate with good competency on Excel and ideally QuickBooks
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.