Acorn is seeking Medicines Management administrators on behalf of the NHS in Leckworth. You will be assisting in the deliveries of medicine to ambulance stations and the management of stock. Experience in the medical management is an advantage and a clean driving license is essential.
* To assist with the deliveries of medication to our Ambulance stations across the East of England and, where necessary, to assist the stores team when required with deliveries to our main stores throughout the Trust.
* To note all discrepancies on deliveries and report them to the relevant person(s) ensuring a full account of the outcome is passed on to the Medicines management team.
* To ensure accurate stock levels are maintained.
* To ensure items are correctly stored, stock is correctly rotated, in a safe and tidy manner in accordance to the departmental procedure.
* To carry out temperature monitoring in all drug storage areas in stores and ensure accurate records are maintained.
* To identify, record and dispose of expired goods as required by Trust procedures.
* To comply with manual handling regulations and keep all working areas in a safe, clean and tidy condition.
* To support in training and assessing other health care professionals in the medicine's management process.
* To produce accurate data collection from audits ensuring information is inputted correctly and using different IT applications. To ensure that all medicines management processes are followed by all staff.
* Full UK Driving License with no more than 4 penalty points
* Ability to create and maintain high level and accurate records
* Flexibility to travel across the trust
* Strong Administration Skills
* It is desirable that you have experience with medicine management/Pharmacy.
This is a Fixed Term contract until 30/11/20 Paying £21,089 per annum.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.