Opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a family friendly and progressive firm based in Bridgwater. This is the chance to join either at a full-time or part-time basis. Essentially, this role is designed for a Conveyancer who can deal with all aspects of a conveyancing transaction. This will include things like freehold and leasehold transactions, help to buy scheme, and mortgages.
You will be:
* Managing an existing caseload of the matters listed above
* Liaising with clients and assisting in the development of business.
* Need to provide exception client care, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
Essential experience required:
* Experienced in developing business.
* IT literate, MS office experience.
* Ideally at least 5 years PQE.
Desirable experience required:
* Be able to demonstrate a team working attitude.
* A good ability to take on new things and learn them.
* High performer who can hit the ground running.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company please apply online or for more information contact Michael Ives at Acorn Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.