This is an opportunity for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join an intimate and growing real estate team based in Plymouth. This is the chance to join a full-service law firm that will work closely with you in terms of the progression you're looking for in your career.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be tasked with a mixture of public and private sector work. Dealing with such matters as retail agreements and leases. The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will previously have had experience representing Landlords and Tenants in the grant of surrender, assignment and subletting of leases.
You will be:
* Working your own caseload from instruction through to completion.
* Working closely with the Paralegals and assisting them in their development.
* Get involved in business development, assisting with tenders and selling the brand.
We are looking for:
* Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years PQE.
* Someone technically strong with a variety of different property experiences.
* Previous experience managing people would be beneficial.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in hearing more, please apply online or contact Michael Ives at Acorn Recruitment in Newport.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.