Job Title: Application Security Architect
Salary: Up to £90k + Bonus
Location: Exeter / Reading / Kent
Acorn is searching for a dynamic Senior Application Security Architect, with a real passion for technology, to join a leading provider of property & land data intelligence software.
Their head office is in Exeter, this role can be based either there or at other offices in Reading or Kent. The position will be remote based until the end of the coronavirus related lockdown when there will be a phased return to partial office-based work.
As Application Security Architect, you will oversee all aspects of cyber security architecture at the application level working with other security analysts to ensure a secure & healthy application estate. In addition to this you will be expected to analyse current security protocols & practice, produce reports & improve where appropriate. Part of the role will focus upon establishing and permeating a Secure SDLC and 'secure by design' approach and practice throughout all their software engineering teams.
* Design secure software development and delivery systems with objectives like speed, scalability, robustness, zero-trust, automation and supportability at the core.
* Ensure that the application estate is built, deployed/delivered and operated securely, according to industry standards, as well as our own.
* Co-work with Security Analysts and other colleagues on software vulnerabilities and security issues: determine scope, severity and potential impact, recommend next steps, follow through with risk treatment and mitigation.
* Act as the first Point of Contact (POC) for all application / software security issues, vulnerabilities, events, anomalies, incidents and investigations.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Previous experience within a specialist Application Security role.
* Good experience working with (understanding, preventing and remedying) security issues in software architecture, software development, e.g. static and/or dynamic code analysis and tools, software dependency checking, OWASP Top10 testing, application threat modelling, SEI CERT C / J, etc.
* Good understanding of common information security management standards, frameworks, and laws / regulations: e.g. BSIMM, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.
* Salary Up to £90k.
* Up to 30 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top).
* Company Bonus Scheme.
* Flexible / Remote working scheme.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.