Job Title: IRT Project Manager
Salary: Up to £55k
Location: Remote: Office based in South Wales
Acorn is searching for an experienced IRT (Interactive Response Technology) Project Manager familiar with the software development life cycle to join a Global Pharmaceutical testing organisation based in South Wales.
The company is based in South Wales, however they are happy to accept Remote candidates. However if office work 2 days a week is possible that would be preferable.
As IRT Project Manager, you will be working closely with the organisations dedicated IRT team based in the US, this is a new role created in the UK / EU region to facilitate 24 hour customer contact availability for the IRT team.
You will work closely with clients & colleagues to support various clinical studies throughout the study life cycle. You will responsible for planning project activities, developing the project plan, authoring project documents, reporting on project status, and other supporting project deliverables. It is essential that you have strong experience within an IRT project management capacity as well as understanding of the systems & software development life cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting company at the forefront of modern pharmaceutical science.
* Acting as primary subject matter expert (SME) for the Implementation, Maintenance and Closeout phases of the IRT components of assigned clinical studies.
* Function as the design expert to advise internal and external customers regarding best practices for IRT design and study configuration.
* Gather and interpret customer requirements and then translate these requirements into design specifications.
* Design: use cases, test plans, testing summary, training requirements, and quality control documentation to support the development of the IRT design for each specific study.
* Actively contribute to the continuing development of the core IRT application and improvements of internal standard working processes.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Significant experience working at a CRO or pharmaceutical company on clinical research and development projects with experience using IRT, EDC, or ePRO Systems.
* Previous experience within an IRT Project Management role.
* Strong understanding of the software & application development life cycle & principles.
* Relevant Project Management qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile, Safe etc.
* Salary: Up to £55k.
* Generous Holiday Allowance.
* Remote / Flexible working.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.