Job Title: Proposals Writer (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Salary: Above Market Rate Salary
Acorn is searching for an experienced Proposals Writer with experience working within the life science / pharmaceutical industry to join a Global Pharmaceutical testing organisation based in Rhymney South Wales.
As Proposals Writer you will work closely with the business development teams in the preparation of proposals for new business. Interpreting client requirements for commercial projects, clinical study protocols or synopsis in order to draft proposals by working with the operations and project management teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting company at the forefront of modern pharmaceutical science.
* Responsible for the generation of proposals from quote enquiries within tight timescales.
* Liaise with clients / Business Development (BD) regarding information for proposals as and when required in addition to any other internal/external stakeholder to enable proposal generation.
* Support with the obtaining/creation/maintenance and review of costing matrixes from key service providers for utilisation in proposal generation. Calculate the unit costs for all aspects of proposal requirement using the company's costing model and suppliers/service providers cost matrix or adhoc cost estimates obtained as applicable.
* Formally write up the proposal and present to General Manager or company appointed representative for approval prior to submitting to the relevant BD Manager.
* Interpret the client requirement for commercial projects or study protocol/synopsis for clinical projects to enable proposal generation.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* Proven experience compiling complicated proposals ideally within the life science / pharmaceutical industry.
* Knowledge of clinical research process & medical terminology.
* Professional writing experience with strong attention to detail & editing skills.
* Project management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple projects and tasks.
* Above Market Rate Salary.
* Generous Bonus Scheme (Up to 10%).
* 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on Top).
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.