Business Analyst, Analysis, Processes, SQL Queries, User Stories, Agile
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Acorn is searching for a dynamic Business Analyst to join an innovative organisation based in Central Cardiff. The company are investing in a new technology team to help drive business growth. As a Business Analyst you will work closely with the Head of Engineering to facilitate digital change projects whilst also improving business processes. The company operate within a hybrid environment, operating with whichever methodology most closely fits the project goals, mostly Agile. You will have oversight of the development team working across multiple concurrent projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing company being the first BA to join, giving you the ability to shape the function as you see fit.
* You will manage the creation of user stories, discovery and documentation of IT and business processes.
· You will be managing relationships with stakeholders and be able to explain technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
· Some of your duties will include creation of user's stories and associated COAs
* Support sprint planning, pilot release and feedback programmes and generation of necessary reporting.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Strong requirements gathering experience.
* Strong experience with BPMN.
* Experience creating strong user stories and basic wireframes.
* SQL Querying experience would be ideal.
* Any mentoring experience is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan.Lewis@acornpeople.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.