We have a very exciting Interim opportunity for a Services Project Manager at our location in the Preston area.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a large Blue-Chip FMCG organisation at the heart of one of their projects.
* To be responsible for Mechanical & Electrical Services capital based projects, from initiation through to completion and handover, including undertaking risk assessments, budget management and the management of co-ordination of subcontractors on site.
* Responsible for the safety, legality and quality of all buildings, services, products and processes.
* To project manage internal and external teams delivering new services for plant and manufacturing equipment, extensions and modifications to the manufacturing site within agreed budget and timescales.
* To provide professional and technical construction input and cost evaluation to all construction and Mechanical & Electrical services related projects.
* To drive the efficient running of the manufacturing facility and support major Investment programmes.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills, good time management and the ability to work within a rapidly changing environment and remain calm under pressure.
* Excellent problem solving and decision making acumen, able to constructively challenge and motivate to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to best value.
* A confident communicator (both verbal and written) with a personable and professional manner and the ability to build strong trusted working relationships both internally and externally.
* Minimum 5 years experience of civil / structural / M&E Services project management experience.
* Previous experience of managing and controlling budgets.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.