Job Role: Experienced Centre Lathe Turner - Manual
Job Type: Temp-Perm
Salary: £11-12 an hour DOE
Hours: 40 hours per week, days only
Acorn Recruitment is working alongside a leading UK Manufacturer recruiting for an experienced Centre Lathe Turner - Manual.
* To manufacture small batches and one offs.
* Working to a high standard of tolerance and within the company quality, health and safety, and work control procedures.
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and possess the following skills:
* Ability to set up and run own work and select tooling
* Experience in the operation of lathes (Ideally Colchester Machines) and milling machines
* Ability to read drawings
* Good at problem solving and working on own initiative
* Permanent role after successful 12 week trial period
* 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
* Day Shift: Monday-Friday 7.00am-16.00pm, Friday 7.00am-13.00pm
* Company pension scheme
* Pay care scheme inc. opticians and dentists
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.