Job Title: QA Specialist (Pharmaceuticals)
Salary: Up to £35k
Acorn is searching for an experienced QA Specialist, ideally with experience working within the life science / pharmaceutical industry to join a Global Pharmaceutical testing organisation based in Rhymney South Wales.
As QA Specialist, you will work across quality assurance and audit, ensuring the quality and standards of work produced by the company, are up to the company and the clients requirements and expectations. In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you can develop a thorough understanding of company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and company Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and can maintain an impartial and objective overview when dealing with all proceedings.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting company at the forefront of modern pharmaceutical science. They are currently undergoing a period of extensive growth & there will be excellent opportunities for development and future progression.
* Ensuring all actions carried out follow the company's standard operational procedures and keeps within the guidelines set out by the company's good manufacturing practices.
* The accurate recording, collating, and processing of data and information within that passes through the quality department.
* Maintain and manage CAPA system, providing monthly reports. Seek and assist the closures of CAPA's.
* Ensuring that the requirements of the company health and safety policy, and where applicable the medicines act are complied with.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
* QA experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Ability to self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, participants and external stakeholders.
* Ideally you will have Experience in cGmp , ISO 13485:2016 and ISO 9001:2015
* Salary up to £35k.
* Generous Bonus Scheme (Up to 10%).
* 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on Top).
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.