A rare but exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent experienced individual in the Cheltenham area with a minimum of three years' experience handling complex caseloads and technical file audits.
You would need to have a strong knowledge and experience of:
- Residential property conveyancing and in particular re-mortgaging.
- Leasehold and lease extension work.
- A detailed understanding of SDLT in residential conveyancing matters.
- Transfers of Equity.
- Dealing with un-registered properties.
- The impact of restrictions and cautions lodged against a property and how these might be removed.
Strong team management skills would also be a benefit.
The role is working Monday to Friday full time hours.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.