A rare but exciting opportunity has arisen part working from home, part office, for a permanent qualified Solicitor or qualified Conveyancer or qualified Legal Executive.
You will have a minimum of two years' experience handling caseloads of 50-70 per day within residential conveyancing.
You will work three days a week from home and two in the office, getting a great combination of both.
You will be joining an award-winning Law firm with a niche focus on Equity Release. Their success has been built by their dedicated staff and their commitment in providing exceptional customer service to clients.
We are looking for candidates whose values align with that of the company - honesty, integrity, accountability, and improvement.
* Qualified Solicitor, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
* Minimum of 2 years PQE.
* Strong Knowledge and experience of residential conveyancing:
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase transactions.
- Leasehold extensions.
- Equity release (advantageous, but not essential).
* Proven track record in volume conveyancing.
* Exceptional customer service skills
Personal aptitude and skills:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative and to work under pressure.
* Ability to enthuse others.
* Good team player.
* Staff development and training.
* Be positive and committed.
* Dependent upon experience.
A comprehensive flexible benefits package, which includes:
* 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off.
* Additional annual leave for long service including a one month paid sabbatical after 10 years.
* Flexible holiday scheme allowing you to buy and sell annual leave each holiday year.
* Health Cash Plan provided by the firm with the flexibility to upgrade your plan.
* Life Assurance provided by the firm with the flexibility to upgrade.
* Car leasing scheme and cycle to work scheme.
* Perks at Work - a discount online shopping platform.
* Team building and staff events throughout the year.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Employee recognition schemes.
The role is working Monday to Friday, full-time hours.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.