Opportunity to join a hugely successful and busy family department based in Plymouth. This is the chance for someone around 5 years PQE +, this is a firm that can offer strong progression and the chance to independently run a high value and quality caseload. This is a good opportunity for someone to work either full time or part time.
This is a long term and strategic appointment, the role will predominantly be representing children through their guardian, and parents in private law matters.
* Deal with private law matters.
* Financial matters will include pensions, businesses, investments, property portfolios.
* Children matters will include things like child arrangement disputes, and international relocation.
* Previous experience in dealing with financial and children matters.
* Proven experience in dealing with clients, the ability to be understanding and empathetic and explain legal jargon to the lay person.
* Need to have child panel accreditation.
* Strong academic record
* Experience using Case Management Systems, with good IT skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call 07901 827946 and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.