Italian Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst needed in Exeter!
Salary: Starting at £18,666.00 pa increasing to £19,227.00 pa
Hours: Full Time - 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Location: due to current situation the right candidate would be working form home but when its safe to do so work will be based in the modern Exeter office.
Are you fluent in Italian and also have a good level of English?
Do you want to work for the Multicultural Worldwide Organisation?
We are now recruiting for Italian Speaking Quality Evaluation Analyst's to join a diverse and multicultural organisation in Exeter.
The Company is a world leader in their field and is looking to recruit multilingual professionals.
Experience in the travel, banking and/or energy sectors would be useful but not essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Listen and evaluate calls or written communication between clients and customers.
- Provide feedback to clients and give a high level of Customer Service.
- Input feedback and data
- Ensure all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Have flexibility to support other teams as and when required.
- Ability to speak fluently in Italian along with an adequate level of spoken and written English.
- Good Computer Skills including Word Processing, Databases, Email and Spreadsheets.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Previous contact centre experience.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- Other languages are an advantage
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.